The French Room
Considered the Best Dallas/Fort Worth Restaurant and the Best Restaurant in Texas
The French Room is currently undergoing a thoughtful restoration. Plans for the restaurant include the addition of new bar and salon venues and updated menu and dining experiences. Stay tuned for exciting updates on the French Room, Bar and Salon’s plans for debut in 2017.
Nationally recognized and critically acclaimed, The French Room at The Adolphus
has been described by the New York Times
as “a Louis XV fantasy on the prairie . . . indisputably the most striking and sumptuous restaurant in Dallas.”
Under the direction of French Room Chef Marcos Segovia, an inspired culinary team of internationally trained chefs create distinctive cosmopolitan dishes that rival those served in the finest restaurants throughout the world.
Awards & Accolades
- The French Room Earns AAA Five Diamond Award since 1989
- The French Room earns “extraordinary to perfection” ratings in Zagat, besting all other top downtown Dallas restaurants for food, service and décor.
- TripAdvisor ranks it #1 of more than 3,235 restaurants in Dallas.
- Texas Monthly rates it a "Top Pick".
- A Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star Rated Restaurant.
- TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence 2015"
- OpenTable diners award The French Room top honors in the most widely followed, continuous survey in the United States.
- "Best Food"
- "Best Service"
- "Notable Wine List"
- "Special Occasion"
- "Best Ambiance"
- "Best Overall"
- AOL's City's Best voted it "Most Romantic."
- USA Today gave The French Room the #1 spot in its "100 Top Hotel Restaurants in America."
- USA Today Readers Choice voted The French Room one of the "10Best Romantic Restaurants in the USA"
- The Dallas Morning News "Guide" reported in "Best Service in Dallas" that "The amazing service is unmatched."
- Bon Appetit magazine has called it one of the most romantic places on earth.
For more information and to purchase, please call (214) 742-8200
. They are available in any denomination you prefer.
Learn more about our other downtown Dallas restaurants.