The French Room
Considered the Best Dallas/Fort Worth Restaurant and the Best Restaurant in Texas
Nationally recognized and critically acclaimed, The French Room at The Adolphus
has been described by the New York Times
as “a Louis XV fantasy on the prairie . . . indisputably the most striking and sumptuous restaurant in Dallas.”
Under the direction of French Room Chef Marcos Segovia, an inspired culinary team of internationally trained chefs create distinctive cosmopolitan dishes that rival those served in the finest restaurants throughout the world.
- Dinner Menu
- Please note The French Room menu is seasonal and always subject to change.
Hours of Operation:
The French Room is open Tuesday through Saturday, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Jackets required for men; no denim or sneakers.
Children: Out of respect for other patrons, we ask that children be at least five years of age.
Awards & Accolades
- The French Room Earns AAA Five Diamond Award for 27 Consecutive Years
- The French Room earns “extraordinary to perfection” ratings in Zagat, besting all other top downtown Dallas restaurants for food, service and décor.
- TripAdvisor ranks it #1 of more than 3,235 restaurants in Dallas.
- Texas Monthly rates it a "Top Pick".
- A Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star Rated Restaurant.
- TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence 2015"
- OpenTable diners award The French Room top honors in the most widely followed, continuous survey in the United States.
- "Best Food"
- "Best Service"
- "Notable Wine List"
- "Special Occasion"
- "Best Ambiance"
- "Best Overall"
- AOL's City's Best voted it "Most Romantic."
- USA Today gave The French Room the #1 spot in its "100 Top Hotel Restaurants in America."
- USA Today Readers Choice voted The French Room one of the "10Best Romantic Restaurants in the USA"
- The Dallas Morning News "Guide" reported in "Best Service in Dallas" that "The amazing service is unmatched."
- Bon Appetit magazine has called it one of the most romantic places on earth.
The French Room, the incomparable AAA Five Diamond Downtown Dallas Restaurant, can be shared.
You can purchase gift certificates for The French Room throughout the year. For special occasions and holidays, this thoughtful expression of love and appreciation gives joy - and creates memories to last a lifetime.
For more information and to purchase, please call (214) 742-8200
. They are available in any denomination you prefer.
Learn more about our other downtown Dallas restaurants.