Features & Amenities
Extraordinary Guest Amenities
The Adolphus Hotel is proud to announce its all-new, roof top pool and bar experience! Launching July 2016, the pool experience will feature breathtaking views of downtown Dallas, private cabanas for reservation, attentive service and delicious food and drink offerings that were crafted with outdoor dining in mind.
The storied Adolphus Hotel is the most lucrative address for the Dallas-bound traveler. Featuring a wide array of local and on-property amenities and experiences, the Adolphus recently completed a significant restoration of all 407 of its guest rooms and suites, all of which feature king-sized beds to offer the very best in guest comfort. The hotel recently opened its new, state of the art fitness center, which is located next to sweeping terraces and views of our all-new pool experience on the 7th floor. A full-luxury spa will also open on this floor in late summer.
Guest Room Features and Amenities
- Flat panel, HD televisions
- On-demand movies and entertainment, including HD choices
- AM/FM clock radio and iPod docks
- Complimentary in-room coffee makers
- Spacious writing desk
- Two-line telephones
- Individual heating and air-conditioning controls
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Make-up mirror with light and hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry and valet service
- Evening turndown service upon request
- In-room dining
- Hotel check-in after 3:00 p.m.; check-out at 12:00 p.m.
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper, Monday - Friday
- 407guestrooms, including 127 Executive Suites and 12 Luxury Suites
- Valet parking, $28.00 overnight
- State of the art fitness center with 24-hour, complimentary guest access
- High-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, complimentary daily
- Three dining options for all guests: The Rodeo Bar and Grill and in-room dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus roof top food and beverage at the pool bar.
- 24-hour business center
- Near parks, restaurants and popular entertainment venues
- Complimentary sedan transportation, downtown 3-mile radius until 8pm
- 25,000 square feet of meeting and catering space
- 5,500 square-foot Grand Ballroom
- Two junior ballrooms: 2,200 and 4,440 square feet
- Spacious pre-function areas
- Historic Lobby Living Room for relaxing and networking
- 5 executive boardrooms
- Wired and wireless internet access (meeting rates apply)
- On property technology assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid applicable no-show charges. Special dates may require additional notice.
- Guest room rates are subject to a 2.26% Tourism Public Improvement Recovery Fee plus 13% in combined state and local hotel occupancy taxes
- Day parking up to 4 hours $10; day parking over 4 hours $22; overnight parking $28