Features & Amenities
Extraordinary Guest Amenities
As Dallas's landmark luxury hotel, The Adolphus
is the first choice among seasoned travelers. Spacious guest rooms and suites are tailored to business and leisure travelers, with historic accents that speak to the hotel's rich heritage and world wide acclaim. From award-winning dining in The
French Room to afternoon tea in the Lobby Living Room, every meal is served in grand Lone Star style. Service, worthy of royalty, is polished and discreet.
The hotel also offers a complete fitness center "15 Fit,"
located on the 15th floor.
Guestroom Features and Amenities
- Flat panel, HD televisions
- On-demand movies and entertainment, including HD choices
- AM/FM clock radio and iPod docks
- Complimentary in-room coffee makers
- Spacious writing desk
- Two-line telephones
- Individual heating and air-conditioning controls
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Make-up mirror and hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry and valet service
- Evening turndown service upon request
- In-room dining
- Hotel check-in after 3:00 p.m.; check-out at 1:00 p.m.
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper, Monday - Friday
- 422 guestrooms, including 127 Executive Suites and 12 Luxury Suites
- Valet parking, $28.00 overnight
- “Fit 15” fitness center, accessible 24 hours with hotel room key
- High-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, $10.95 USD daily
- Three full-service restaurants: The French Room, The Rodeo Bar and The Bistro.
- 24-hour business center
- Guest privileges at The Texas Club, a private athletic club offering racquetball courts, an indoor running track, swimming pool, an aerobics studio, and a full range of professional fitness equipment and instruction, $10.00 USD daily
- Boutique gift shop, with a selection of magazines, newspapers, souvenirs, travel aids, apparel and other sundries
- Near parks, restaurants and popular entertainment venues
- Complimentary sedan transportation, downtown 3-mile radius until 8pm
- 25,000 square feet of meeting and catering space
- 5,500 square-foot Grand Ballroom
- Two junior ballrooms: 2,200 and 4,440 square feet
- Spacious pre-function areas
- Historic Lobby Living Room for relaxing and networking
- 5 executive boardrooms
- Wired and wireless internet access (meeting rates apply)
- On property technology assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid applicable no-show charges. Special dates may require additional notice.
- Guest room rates are subject to a 2% Tourism Public Improvement Recovery Fee plus 13% in combined state and local hotel occupancy taxes
- Pets under 30 pounds are welcome for $50 per stay, with a $100 refundable deposit. Guests must sign the hotel pet policy.
- Day parking up to 4 hours $10; day parking over 4 hours $22; overnight parking $28